Tuesday, October 9, 2012

SBS 13 Days of Halloween Challenge

This is a mini "purse" I made for the Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween Challenge http://simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
 I used to Banshee Lola stamp instead of the mummy images, I wanted to do something different!
I'm really bad about taking pictures of projects as I go, but it was just a plain cardboard "purse" that I got from Michael's or another crafty store like that.

I didn't want to go overboard with the gauze (the theme for this challenge) But I think I got enough on there to get the point across! Hope you like it!

9 comments:

  1. Oh AWESOME!! Fantastic job thinking outside the box! Thank you so much for joining us for our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great
    thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job. Love your creativeness! Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh isn't this cool...I love your creation very unique..thanks for joining us at SCC and good luck!

    ReplyDelete